Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Subject to government advisory on the safety measures.
- Cable Car Sky Dining is available for a maximum capacity of 2 pax per cabin.
- All dine-in guests should present their TraceTogether App to staff to verify: Full vaccination status, or Proof as a recovered patient of
Covid-19, or Tested negative on a pre-event test (PET) taken in the past 24 hours
- Unvaccinated guests who do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted for dine in.
- Adult is apply for aged 18 years old and above.
- Tickets to be redeemed and used by 31 December 2021.
- Blackout dates: 2 April, 1 May, 13 May, 26 May, 20 July, 9 August, 4 November, 24, 25 & 31 December 2021.
- The entire Cable Car Skydining experience lasts about approx. 90 mins. Cable Car Sky Dining operations end at 8.00 p.m.
- Menu and price stated are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- No outside food & drinks are permitted.
- All accompanying persons (Adult or Child without meal) are required to purchase a round trip ticket for the cable car ride at non-discounted rate. MFLG reserves the right to prohibit any person on board other than the diners.
- In the event of inclement weather or any other unforeseen circumstances that may arise, MFLG reserves the right to either cancel the order or have the dinner served at any of the other Mount Faber Peak outlets as determined by management.
- For your safety and in compliance with the guidelines set out by BCA (Building & Construction Authority), helium balloons and any flammable items are strictly not allowed inside the cable car.