Satiate your travel wanderlusts by savouring an exquisite 4-course Italian spread inspired by different Italian regions and their culinary traditions.
Menu A - Braised Veal Shank
Menu B - Pan-Seared Cod Fillet
Things to note:
- Boarding at Mount Faber Cable Car Station.
- Dinner starts from 5.30pm (Last boarding at 6.30pm).
For full menu view here: https://onefabergroup.com/s/2020-Sky-Dining-Festive-Menu-b2b.pdf
Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Blackout dates: 24, 25 and 31 Dec 2020. 1 Jan, 13 and 14 Feb 2021
- Reservation date availability is based on first come first served basis.
- Tickets to be redeemed and used by 31 Mar 2021.
- Please inform of any special dietary requirements through firstname.lastname@example.org three (03) working days prior to the intended date of dining.
- Menu and price stated are subjected to changes without prior notice.
- No outside food & drinks are permitted.
- All accompanying persons (Adult or Child without meal) are required to purchase a ticket (cable car unlimited ride for the day) at Faber Peak ticketing counter. One Faber Group reserves the right to prohibit any person on board other than the diners.
- Maximum of 2 pax in a cable car sky dining experience.
- In the event of inclement weather or any other unforeseen circumstances that may arise, One Faber Group reserves the right to either cancel the order or have the dinner served at any of the other Faber Peak outlets as determined by the management.
- For your safety and in compliance with the guidelines set out by BCA (Building & Construction Authority), helium balloons and any flammable items are strictly not allowed inside the cable car.